- E30821 40965 N.Y.Brunswick En la mala (instrumental 1929-09-07)
- E30822 41029 N.Y.Brunswick En la mala (Genaro Veiga 1929-09-07)
- E30824 41053 N.Y.Brunswick Te aconsejo que me olvides (Genaro Veiga 1929-09-07)
- E30829 40986 N.Y.Brunswick Tengo miedo Genaro Veiga
- E31593 40890 N.Y.Brunswick Tango azul Genaro Veiga (1929-12-12)
- E31594 40892 N.Y.Brunswick Entrada prohibida (Genaro Veiga 1929-12-12)
- E31595 40891 N.Y.Brunswick Raja del barrio (P.Arcos y G.Veiga1929-12-12)
also says that Nicholas Vaccaro left him when they came to New York. "Fresedo
decided to try to repeat that success in North America, in his second
visit to this country.
There, his orchestra suffered the new desertion of the pianist, in this
case Nicolas Vaccaro, and his place was temporarily covered by a German
instrumentalist Otto Montbruk."
|The Brunswick building in New York building where Fresedo recorded|
|In New York Fresedo had a dancing couple to accompagne his public appearences: Rosita and Ramón|